Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekend ahead

There is a bike event at The Inn Of The Mountain Gods in Ruidoso, New Mexico. So looks like we are jumping on the bikes Saturday and heading there, it's not too far.. Just get out and ride and check it out. Races, and rally, vendors and events. 

Ozzy on CSI, "I don't remember 1986" LOL. 

I wish I had the same un worn out body I had in 1986, but Im not up for going back, except for having Daddy and Grandpa, and Nina, and Granny back. 

Anyway I went shopping for the guys to have food to eat in the house, I got hamburger and then made them 2 boxes of hamburger helper, they ate it all.. And 4 big buns made into garlic bread, also all gone. They still have the freezer to raid, and the goodies I put in the fridge. 

Well gonna watch TV 4 while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment