Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday 5-7-13

Lee left a roasted chicken in the fridge, then texted me and told me to eat it B4 it went bad because he went to Phoenix. It is on my diet, but not that much chicken, have to keep it down to a normal serving. I am making brats for Don, so the chicken will keep me from eating the brats, so I guess that's a win. 
Plus roasted only has the chicken fat. 

Worked 4 hours today, but probably won't need to work tomorrow, Don made the parts order forms and I checked them coded them and sent them in. I wish we would get a decision on our contract, we were so busy B4, I had to work every day and run parts and now we don't know what's going on one day to the next. We like it here, & we like the jobs, so we are waiting. Don can work anywhere so we are not worried, but it's just stressful not knowing. 

Rode the Suzuki to work so Don could leave the truck in the yard hooked to the cargo trailer. The Suzuki is such a nice bike, but we don't need it. Now the Suzuki can stay in the shop in the corner for a while. Angie is going to ride it at Sturgis. 

Well not much else going on, turned on the swamp cooler in the pool room, it had the baffle still in it, so Don went up and took it out, so I will see if its cool in there when I go in. I have to go in the house and take a shower and put the clothes in the dryer, so if its cool ill do my workout before my shower. 

That's all folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment