Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Diet

Well I feel great, bed late up early, peppy. But have I lost any weight? Not supposed to weigh till Friday.. I didn't get to work out Sunday cause Don made me work so hard in the cargo trailer. I did not get to work out yesterday cause after I had the pool room cooled off Don came home and wanted supper so I had to rush a shower and then go cook. He had steak, a huge loaded baked potato (I brought home front he seafood restaurant Sunday that i didn't eat), and 2/3 a can of green beans with onion butter & real bacon bits. 

I tasted the steak which over cooked while he was in the house taking a shower and talking to the guys in there. It was tender and tasty, but over cooked. Not extreme but gray inside. I ate my toasted greens and veggie protein and a few green beans. I had a few almonds after Don went to bed. & a couple slices do Daikon radish. When I got home from work I made my self some chicken breast with black eyed peas, and lotsa veggies. I thought I would eat the rest for supper with Don but didn't want it. It's still in fridge, it will be my after work meal today, it's very good, but after eating my toasted veggie protein, Im not as hungry. 

For some reason it takes me longer to get out of the house and on the road when I'm riding my motorcycle to work. I have been almost late to 3 mins late . Ugg I gotta figure this out or my boss (Don)  says I'm gonna get fired. LOL. Every day I say I'm leaving earlier, then the garage door goes down about the same time. I think I have everything ready to go, but whoops I forgot this or that. Sigh. I realty hunk I have remembered everything this morning and I'm starting earlier out the door. When Glenn gets back I can't be cutting it so close, it's unprofessional at the least. 5 mins before 9 is not time enough to get my bike locked up and get started. 

So I'm done screwing around on here.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment