Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day.

Don is working for a few hours and I have to start packing for my trip to Missouri, I have to go to Illinois too so I can get my license for the camper. I sent Illinois an e-mail and ask if I had to have an illinois drivers license to register the camper in Illinois and they said no, just a mailing address. No personal property tax in Illinois which is why we have the truck and the Harley's registered there. But we registered them when we bought them, not after we had Missouri drivers license.   

Since we are mobile it will be good to have them in Illinois. When we sell the Missouri house we will have to register our other vehicles in Illinois too. I sure hope this works as easy as the Illinois e-male question answerer at the ILDOT said it would. 

I have a lot to do to get ready for my trip.. I bought Jesse some milk bones (she can eat them) & some natural chicken strips for the trip. Since she is the only one going along, she can have junk food. LOL. The bones not the strips.. 

Don wanted me to take Sassy but I will have lots of stuff in the truck on the way back and Sassy takes a whole seat up. She don't like going back to her old cage at the house for some reason. Last time she was there she was mad the whole time. She loves to ride, but not be at the old house. No since stressing her out for a few days for nothing. 

They will have Don, and the 2 dogs will have their pen and all their treats. Well I need to do something productive. Later Gators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment