Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New blog journal

I suppose it's fitting to start a new blog journal instead of a story board, or Barney_Dog blog also Barney_Dog on twitter. 

It's fitting to start it now that we have our new class A Diesel Pusher motorhome, it didn't take long it come up its a name for it. Just seemed to fit. 

The dogs are sleeping, Sassy the amazon bird is wanting her cage open but I can't reach it from here. I am setting in the recliner, I may have to go in to work today and take the big hose truck to Don if he needs it. 

Haven't been working much lately, they said 3 weeks we would either get crazy busy or we would not. As if that makes any since. Still waiting in the mine to decide if we get a new contract or not. 

I got to ride my motorcycle to work yesterday but it was kinda windy and not much fun till I got almost back to the house, then I wanted to keep riding. As soon as I had rode to where the wind was blowing again I'm sure I would have wanted to go back, so I came on home and got my stuff done. 

New diet is also on line, I have been eating a lot of psyllium husk I think it must swell inside you as well as clean you out, cause I swear more has been coming out than is going in. I have been eating very little, but, well you get the picture. At least it's not suppose to have any caloric effect. Been eating wheat grass powder, and veggie protein, found some with no soy hormones. I get 22grams of protein for 130 calories, not bad. Flax seed has more calories but is supposed to help regulate my hormones, at my age I need it. Trying to cut our most meat and cheese. Some of my favorite things, cutting out all processed foods, all artificial sweeteners, thank God for Stevia in the raw. I need a lot of protein my weight loss surgeon said about 90 grams a day, so that makes it hard to loose weight. If I did 4 of the 22 grams making 88grams I would have 520 calories, then the oil I'm supposed to eat, usually coconut oil, has lots of calories. I am going with 2 veggie protein's a day 2 wheat grass with it, so I get 44 grams, then I try and eat some beans with peas and other veggies for more. Then either tuna, or chicken.. It was crazy craving the first couple weeks. The cravings have slacked off, but the diet is not really helping weight. I feel great.. But I wanted to loose weight as well as get healthy. I know I am taking in a lot less calories now than i was eating meat and cheese every day, so this makes no sense. I guess my body needs to adjust. I hope the cravings stay away. 

If I don't get enough protein my hair starts falling out & my nails get brittle. I just got them both back in line, I found a collagen pill at SAMs and it has really helped my hair and nails. If I could get by on less protein with the oil and Collagen then I could loose weight, but I'm so afraid to cut back on protein. I though maybe veggie protein veggie calories would not be as bad, but it appears they are. 

I need to look into soy and female hormones cause I know this recent weight gain is hormone related, my age and all. They have a soy protein in bulk at the health store, a lot of protein with fewer calories, I thought of adding a serving of that a day with my non soy protein.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it. 

Seems like Sabotage is always there, the cooling in the pool room is not working and my elliptical is in. The pool room, when I get off work and want to work out its like a hundred in there with all the windows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment