Monday, June 3, 2013

Finished basement

I finished sorting the basement, I put everything not for the auction in the finished room, except the bed and lamp I am keeping for the guest room at Mom's. I can't move those so I labeled them. 

I didn't think there would be that much, but most of it is Don's and the butchering stuff. I'm glad the room is done, so I can just pile everything in there. I guess we will take the auction money and get a storage shed to put at Don's Dads so Don can fill it up. I'm not keeping much, I have some sentimental stuff but not much. Tomorrow I will start on the upstairs, moving the things we want to keep down to that room. 

If I can get the upstairs tomorrow & Wednesday then I can do the shed Thursday. After that I will meet with the auctioneer again and go over everything with him. Then he can sell The rest. I should be able to go back to Don then.. 

We will wait till the house sells before cleaning out that room I am filling. Buy the shed and get it there, then we can move everything I put in that room when we come up to close on the house.. Now we just need a buyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment